Monday, March 03, 2008

FREE Wireless at SIO

Great news about the upcoming SIO, in Parramatta. The organisers will provide FREE wireless, yes FREE, to all players and spectators. Top that Doeberl! Just marvellous news for bloggers like me, no more frantic running between the playing hall and a nearby net cafe. Plus, internet charges from this part of Sydney are so damn overpriced!

For the time being, I'm not really considering playing in the SIO. Most likely I'll do some live blogging. I've been wanting to test drive Cover It Live which, from what I've seen of others' trials, seems like a useful tool for events coverage. I especially like the "chat" feature. It will allow you guys to interact with me directly during an event, so it should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shame the NSWJCL didnt think of that!

They didnt even manage to organise an internet connection at the tournament hall for the organisers!!